Task 1
Hello here I upload my project about the history of biology, I hope you enjoy it.
https://www.canva.com/design/DAEnXp5cogQ/XrZIKQIIwu6dkDrciMgd2w/view?utm_content=DAEnXp5cogQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu
I really loved your presentation, very beautiful and original, and the career you are studying is very interesting! Personally, I did not know that the University had that degree
ResponderEliminarBy: Alejandra Anaya Amaya
I find your timeline very interesting, it has very good information at a global level, clearly because in biology it is what is most recorded, you divided it as the instructions indicate and the images agree with what you put in the text, however put on one slide only images and on the other only text confused me a bit, so that you have it in mind for the next occasions, otherwise it is great.
ResponderEliminarBy: Nicolás Vanegas Velandia
Hi Pablo, I really like your timeline, is very creative and colorful, also has complete information about your degree. Good work!!.
ResponderEliminar